The Front Office Coordinator/Receptionist? Will serve as the first point of contact by greeting visitors via phone and in person, and create a pleasant office experience while managing a wide range of administrative tasks in a fast-paced, growing environment. Duties and responsibilities include but are limited to.
• Greet and welcome all visitors and guests - direct visitors, clients, and customers to appropriate locations
• Provide general administrative support, including providing copies, maintaining files and updating shared documents, calendars, answer, and direct calls and assist in managing emails
• Type letters, memoranda, reports, and other correspondence
• Assist in ordering and restocking all office and kitchen supplies
• Maintain the organization and overall appearance of the front desk, conference rooms, kitchen, and other common areas
• Proficiency in MS Office with intermediate knowledge of Outlook and Excel
• Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and discretion
As a Lead Camera Framework Engineer in our Platform Camera and Multimedia team, you will be leading a team building services to camera capture, video recording in Mixed Reality systems. You will work closely with other teams to identify and meet their needs in a collaborative, agile environment. We are looking for someone that has a strong passion for developing camera frameworks and has experience with camera APIs, media processing and graphics.
• Design, implement and maintain platform camera framework and APIs
• Design and implement Mixed Reality capture and video recording pipeline
• Help instrument and optimize the performance of imaging pipeline
• Participate in development planning and prioritization
• Lead a small team of direct reports on software engineering initiatives
• Provide team status updates to manager
• 7+ years of software development experience with C and C++
• In-depth understanding of Linux, tools, libraries and open source development
• Experience with Android camera APIs, camera HAL, V4L2, and media processing
• Experience with Android StageFright or other multimedia frameworks
• Experience with multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
• Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
• Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
• Ability to lead others and resolve team issues with limited guidance
• Very good oral and written communication skills to interact with cross-functional teams that are geographically distributed Education
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field; Masters Degree highly preferred